This Weekend we visited Paul for Breakfast....they have a small but nice menu for the breakfast.
- Le Complete Breakfast : Cheese Croissant, Hot Chocolate, Orange Juice, Bread basket with Jam & Butter, Cheese Omellete. KD. 4.250 (original price is 3.750 but i asked the emmental cheese for the omellete which cost 500 fils extra)
- Crepe Au Salmon with salad KD 3.500
- Orange juice KD 1.600
Total Cost : KD 9.350
The Le Complete Breakfast comes with a choice of Croissant, Hot beverage, Juice, and Plain Omellete accompained by a wonderful bread basket with room temprature butter and apricot and raspberry jam. Delicious!!
Crepe Au Salmon was super yummylicious...it was creamy topped with loads of cheese and when you dig in you'll find the Salmon towards the bottom...an unusual way to present a crepe but we loved it!!!
Everything was really nice except the omellete it was abit on the dry side...
- Taste, Quality, Quantity & Presentation of the food was nice
- Friendly and informative staff - quick sevice.
- Delightful Ambience
- Nice interiors and really awesome bakery :)
- A bit on the pricy side
Timings: 9:00AM -10:00PM