A New Restauant Opened in Abraq Kaithan.. so my sister , B and i decided to order in from there..we love Meshaltet so we decided to order two different kinds of it!!
- Two Chicken Fatayer KD 0.650
- One Medium Cream & Honey Meshaltet KD 1.000
- One Kraft Cheese Meshaltet KD 1.000
- Two Mango Shakes ( Amratoor) KD 1.000 (each KD 0.500)
- One Fruit Cocktail in a Pineapple cup ( topped with ice cream , chocolate syrup and afew slices of Apple & Strawberries)KD 1.500
Total Cost : KD 5.150
The Cream & Honey Meshaltet was yummylicious but the Kraft Meshaltet needs more cheese.
The Chicken Fatayar and the Amratoor was decent ..we were only disappointed with the Fruit Cocktail..the Presentation was all great but didnt taste according to our expectation. The Only fruit we found in the whole of it was Apple...they should really improve it!!
All were preety good in quantity and they also provided a Al Tawoos tissue box which is very thoughtful!!
- Quality, Quantity , Taste and the Presentation of the food was decent
- Friendly staff - Decent Service
- Menu has alot to choose from but its Only Arabic
- No seating available - Delivery and take away only
- Good Packaging for Delivery
Contact : 24755005 or 24755006
Previous Local Restaurants Posts...
Our first Meshaltet at Fatatri Al Omda...