- Carribean (KD 2.800)
Blend of pineapple, orange, mango and passion fruit syrup
- Mojito Wine (KD 3.200)
Sparkling red wine, mix mojito & tropical blend syrup
- 2 small bottle of water (KD 1.500 each)
- Carpaccio Fillet (KD 5.000)
thin slices of beef tenderloin, with our chef's special herb pepper. Served with fried capers, toasted sesame seeds, roasted capsicum and shaved Parmesan, dressed with sesame lime oil.
- Red Chili Prawns (KD5.500)
Succulent Gulf prawns pan-fried with garlic, ginger, red chili, lemongrass and cream
- Boerewors (KD 3.500)
Grilled traditional South African sausage, served with pap (polenta) and Chakalaka sauce
Since pap was not available we had it with mashed potatoes.
- Golden Long-Fed Australian Angus Beef (gold fillet) 200gm (KD 16.500)
- South African A- Grade Beef Grass Fed (Petit fillet) 200gm (KD 9.500)
"Famous for superlative flavors and tenderness"
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Mushroom Sauce
- Chef's Dessert tasting platter (KD 5.500)
Chef's selection of 5 mini desserts to tempt your palate
included Tiramisu, apple cobbler, chocolate pistachio fondant, creme brulee and Malva Pudding.
Total cost: KD 54.500
Everything was perfect..cooked to perfection..from the drinks to the dessert!! we had a beautiful meal!!
The meat just melts in your mouth and the only restaurant after quite a while got the perfect medium rare for my palate!
The dessert platter is the best way to go, it includes most of their desserts in a smaller portions.
Special thanks to Rosie Webb for the invite and Dezmond & Micah for their service and hospitality!! Had a lovely evening and it was a pleasure to meet them!! :)
- Quality, Quantity, Taste and Presentation was good
- Beautiful interiors-South African Based
- Delightful Ambiance
- Neat menu to choose from..
- Beautiful view of the hanging garden at the 360mall
- Traditional South African Music (not during Ramadan)
Its a must try!!! The Meat Co. goes on to the list of my favorite restaurants!! :)
Follow them on Twitter...
Join them on their FB Page...
More from fellow bloggers: